Comcast NBCUniversal invites high school seniors to apply for the Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program. Comcast Leaders and Achievers are students who have been selected for their outstanding community service, academic performance, and leadership skills. The award, funded by the Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation, is a one-time, $2,500 scholarship to be used toward undergraduate education-related expenses.
Since 2001, Comcast NBCUniversal has awarded more than $30 million in scholarships to approximately 28,000 students to help them pursue higher education.
High school seniors that meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply for the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship. If you wish to learn more about the program, please visit the application website at https://comca.st/2RnDXTD.
Please direct all email inquiries to email@example.com or call 1-800-537-4180. The application deadline is Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity, and leadership
- Reside in one of the communities listed on the program website
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2019-2020 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Demonstrate financial need